Sunshine

The sun is shining at my house for the first time in about a week. I was beginning to wonder if I would ever see it again. I am not much of a winter fan anyway. Thank goodness I live where it is warm most of the time.
I am still fighting a cold, cough, and sore throat. This time it has really knocked me down. I don't remember when I have felt so lousy. My raspy voice is getting better. Soon maybe I won't sound like a chain smoker.
I am getting back to my exercise routine. Since I am feeling better there just aren't any more reasons to not get back on my treadmill. I splurged on every food imaginable while on my recent cruise. My clothes are fitting a little tighter so it is time to get busy.
Well, I will make this blog short. Since I just admitted my need for exercise I guess I better get off my behind and get with it. I have a window next to my treadmill and that sunshine will make it easier to trudge on. Who am I kidding? Sunshine or not I am still taking a walk to nowhere! So off I go!!

Comments