I Run to Music


Shared With Real Toads

Comments

Jim said…
I too like those broken songs. KSTAR is on one of my push buttons.
Nice 'bad time' write, Susie. I like the line, "glass of wine and tears" a lot, been there a lot, big time.
BTW, the joke is to play the 'bad time' song backwards and even the dog comes back home.
..
Jim said…
Not to pub, but thank you for peeking in on my Sunday's 'near sestina' and for your nice comment.
I linked to it again today.
..
This is beautiful and completely relatable.
Timoteo said…
Music is my potion too. Well done.
Fireblossom said…
I identify so much with this, as I'm sure many will. One of my top ten favorites of yours.
Marian said…
Yep, what would we do without those broken-heart songs? Really.
Kerry O'Connor said…
I was just listening to a few broken heart songs last night and wondering what I would do without them.

:-)
Carrie Van Horn said…
Music is a comfort to many. Beautiful Susie!
Susmit said…
Music can be such an elixir...